Wednesday, April 13, 2011

5 on Tuesday (because I am forgetful)

1. Quote: I can't find Annie! I kept an ant named Annie in my pocket all day at school. Now I can't find her!

2. At Sam's today they had enormous Easter fluffies. They were like stuffed animal dog beds, I swear. I eyeballed them thinking, *perfect for Easter*....Ella said "Oh my gosh I NEED the dog one! NEED! I have been so good and I haven't gotten anything new lately!" I said well maybe the bunny will bring it. "No, I NEED it now!" Um, no. Approximately 15 minutes later she introduced us to her new stuffed dog...the one she pulled from her backpack. Stinker.

3. Prince C had to sort-of explain the tweets and the buzzes today.... Hilarious. But the full story will follow later...

4. Quote: You have magic hands! This is the best macaroni I have ever had. You should have a tv show! Ten minutes later to Prince C, You have magic hands! This is the best steak ever.... You know the rest.

5. Sunday is Little Em's 3rd birthday party. She's having a tangled tea party. The invitation requests that the guests come dressed all princessey. Ella picked out a perfect princess dress today and a matching one for Nora. I wish I didn't have to work, but Prince C will be there with camera in hand.

xxoo,
Frootie!


No comments:

Post a Comment