Sunday, July 31, 2011

What's your favorite?

Ella's new thing (well not really new -- but she's back to it) is asking "What's your favorite?"

What's your favorite animal? Cat
Mine's a dog.
What's your favorite color? black
Mine's dog colors.
What's your favorite ever food? Mac n Cheese
Mine's soup.
What's your favorite cartoon movie movie? Bolt
Mine's Barbie
What's your favorite girl name? Josephine
Mine's Selena. Like Gomez. I am going to change my name to Selena. Or Amy. I don't know yet. Do you want to change your name to Josephine?
No.
Well then why is it your favorite?
I guess it just is.
What's your favorite boy's name? I don't know
Oh, well let me give you some hints: Logan, John, Jeff, uh....
Ella, you can't hint at what MY favorite is! Silly!
What's your favorite TV show? Bones
Mine's Good Luck Charlie
What's your favorite gas station? Ella people don't have favorite gas stations!
I do. It's Shell. Whenever I see one I say, "Oh! there's my favorite gas station, Shell!"

xxoo,
Frootie!

No comments:

Post a Comment