Friday, August 27, 2010

One Day.....

Ella: I'm gonna have so much nicer of a house than you and daddy.

It's gonna have hard wood floors and horses.

It's gonna have a fancy kitchen and we're gonna have baby rabbits too.

If I have a baby girl, guess what I'm gonna name her? Ashley! Or maybe Hillary.

If I have a boy I'm gonna name him nothing...because I'm having all girls.

Frootie!: don't you think it'd be weird to have a baby named Hillary?

Ella: No. I like that name. Will you take pictures at my wedding?

Frootie!: Yes! Of course!

Ella: and come to the hospital when I have babies?

Frootie!: yes! Who are you having these babies with? Who are you marrying?

Ella: I don't know....Luke I guess.

Frootie!: I think you'll have to fight Shelby for him. I think she wants to marry him.

Ella: oh. Well I'm gonna have a nice house with whoever I marry. I'm gonna have a pool with a fountain and a hot tub. And cheetas.

Frootie!: well what are you gonna do for a job to have all this nice stuff?

Ella: Just be rich.

xxoo,
Frootie!

No comments:

Post a Comment