Sunday, May 2, 2010

Picking up the girl from Pappy and NayNay

On Friday Ella had Grandparent's Day at school. David and Donyah (her Mommy's parents) came to her school. After school they had the option to take the girl out for the day. Of course they wanted to. Here are the details I got from her on Saturday morning when I picked her up.

Frootie!: So, What did you do with Pappy and NayNay?
Ella: I dunno.
Frootie!: What did you have for dinner?
Ella: I dunno.
Frootie!: ok.
Ella: Well, we did have delicious orange jello.

Time passes.

Ella: Oh, did you know I am going to take riding lessons?
Frootie!: What like motorcycles?
Ella: No! Like horses.
Frootie!: Wow! I am afraid of horses.
Ella: Why?
Frootie!: Because they are big and scary.
Ella: Oh! Look at that house like The White House.
Frootie!: Yeah, Neat. So about those lessons....
Ella: Huh, oh yeah. Well, I don't need lessons. I know how to ride already. Get on. Hold tight. Tell it to go.

Ella: I want a black and white horse. Or just a white horse. That's my favorite color.
Frootie!: Yeah a black and white horse would be awesome. Or you could just ride Abbey. That would be safer.
Ella: Who's Abbey?
Frootie!: *laughing* OUR DOG.
Ella: Who? Dori?
Frootie: No Abbey, the giant black and white great dane.
Ella: Oh. I don't ride dogs.

xxoo,
Frootie!

1 comment:

  1. These are hilarious. I am actually glad that this type of madness goes on at someone else's house than just mine. Our girls are as silly as they are cute and precious. What fun times though. Wait til the girls start interacting....then you will really have a lot to write aobut. lol

    ReplyDelete