Monday, December 28, 2009

being boylike

Yesterday we had lunch with Luke and his family. I say it that way because to Ella, that is how it should be. At Panera, Luke was being silly and playing repeat with Ella--she is not a fan of being copied.

Ella: blah blah blah
Luke: blah blah blah
(What was said is a lost memory - nor does it matter)
Stop copying me Luke!
Stop copying me Luke.
Hilwe! He's copying me!
Hillary, he's copying me!
I hear that. Did you know that impersonation is a high form of flattery?
What's that?
What's that?
Oh, nevermind.

Later in the car:
Hilwe, Luke was copying me. That's not very lady-like.
Well, Ella, he's a boy. So it's ok for him not to be lady-like. Maybe you mean, polite?
No, Hilwe! Fine! He was not being Boy-like.

Xxoo,
Frootie!

No comments:

Post a Comment